This article is for users experiencing 'List index out of bounds' error message in Wagemaster.
This can occur when an invalid entry is made in a field in Wagemaster.
Performing a compact of the database will resolve the issue. To perform compact of database:
- Click on File > Maintenance > Database > Maintenance.
- It's imperative that you do a backup so click Yes and save it to your backup location.
- Click Ok and this will bring up the database maintenance wizard.
- Click Next and Next as you will be selecting the default database as this is the one you are currently in and need to compact.
- Tick the compact database and then click Next.
- Once the database has finished compacting click Finish and then log in.