This article is for users who need to change a transaction that has already been created.
Please note that you cannot “undo” a transaction: you will need to either delete it or edit it.
The same procedure applies to cash transfers & EFTs, except through the respective input windows.
Note: This procedure applies to entries that are in the current open period of your Cashbook. Once a month has been closed, you would need to use Repair Past to complete these steps.
- On the Home page, click Cashbook.
- Click Transactions.
- Select (highlight) the transaction you wish to edit.
- Click the Edit icon or you can use the F5 key on your keyboard.
- The Edit Cashbook Transaction window will open:
- Make the changes you require.
- Click the green tick or use the F10 key on your keyboard.