If you've purchased Payroll Assist, we support you with your Wagemaster file setup. Below are a series of steps you need to complete prior to booking your final review call.
The links will bring you to the relevant help articles.
Agrimaster cannot provide tax advice. It is your responsibility as an employer to understand what applies to your employees regarding payroll. If you are unsure consult your Accountant regarding your employee entitlements and conditions. Agrimaster will provide you with instructions on how to setup your employee conditions in the software.
1. Complete the file setup form - Click Here
- It is advised to complete & submit this form as soon as possible so the Payroll Team can configure your file.
- Once we receive the form, we will start configuring your Wagemaster file & will be in touch if we require further information. When your Wagemaster file is ready, we will send it to you via File Manager. You will receive an SMS and an email to notify you that it has been returned to you.
2. Install Wagemaster - Click Here
3. Setup internet banking in Agrimaster - Click Here
- While the Payroll Team configured your Wagemaster file, you need to setup internet banking in Agrimaster.
4. STP credentials
- Your STP credentials will be sent to you via email from SingleTouchPayroll.email@example.com or
- Please check your Inbox & Junk/Spam email folder first and contact our Support Team if you have not received this email.
5. Wagemaster client number
- Your Wagemaster client number will be sent to you via email within 3-4 business days after your purchase. Your client number will be used by the Payroll Team to create your company file. Please record this number as this will be needed when setting up STP portal in Wagemaster.
6. Receive a call from the Payroll Team within 7 working days of purchase
- This call is for our Support Team to check in with you to see if you have any questions.
7. Receive Wagemaster file via File Manager
- When your file is ready, the Payroll Team will deliver it via File Manager and you will receive an email informing you that your file has returned.
8. Link Wagemaster file to an Agrimaster file - Click Here
9. Setup employees - Click Here
- We do not complete this step for you as you need to know how to enter future employees.
10. Setup emailing payslips from Wagemaster - Click Here
11. Setup integrations between Agrimaster and Wagemaster
Now that your file is returned and your employees are setup you need to setup the integration between Agrimaster and Wagemaster.
- Setup wages tax in Agrimaster - Click Here
- Setup the payroll configuration in Agrimaster - Click Here
12. Download Team Viewer - Click Here
- Before your review call, you will need to download Team Viewer so we can review your employee details are added correctly.
13. Setup STP reporting - Click Here
- When you are ready to start STP reporting you will need to complete the STP Wizard in Wagemaster.
14. Schedule a review call with the Payroll Team
- You cannot book the call until all the above steps are completed.
15. Final review call
- The final review call will guide you through a pay-run in Wagemaster, ensuring best practice and answering any further Wagemaster questions you may have. After the final call is complete, you will receive a final Payroll Assist email with links to relevant Processing Pay Run Help Notes along with other recommended steps to help assist you when completing the pay-run by yourself.