This article is for users who want to reconcile their Cashbook.
Before completing the steps in the article below, follow the Steps In Processing Your Cashbook Entries article.
1. Reconcile all bank accounts and close off the current month.
2. Print off the Monthly Report.
3. Review the Cashbook to Budget Comparison Report.
- How are you tracking?
- Does your budget need a review?
- Print the Cashbook to Budget Comparison report.
4. Backup your files to File Manager.
- If using Wagemaster, ensure you import the super payments into Agrimaster.
- Update your Employee’s super payment details due in the Super Clearing House.