If you are setting up your payroll file yourself, outlined below are the steps you need to complete for a successful setup in Wagemaster.
The links will bring you to the relevant help articles.
Please Note: Agrimaster cannot provide tax advice. It is your responsibility as an employer to understand what applies to your employees regarding payroll. Agrimaster will provide you with instructions on how to setup your employee conditions in the software.
1. Install Wagemaster - Click Here
2. Wagemaster client number
- Your Wagemaster client number will be sent to you via email within 3-4 business days after your purchase. Your client number is needed to create your company file and setup STP in Wagemaster.
3. STP credentials
- Your STP credentials will be sent to you via email from Access. Please check your Inbox and Junk/Spam email folder first and contact our Support Team if you have not received this email. You should receive an email from SingleTouchPayroll.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so please keep a lookout in all mailbox folders for this. You will receive an email with a ‘Log in’ button. You will need to click on the button and enter your customer number to reset the password. The password you create will be the one you enter in Wagemaster.
Please note: If you enter the password incorrectly it may lock your account and you will see the following message “incorrect Client ID or Password”
4. Create a Wagemaster company file & registration - Click Here
- Email the registration form to email@example.com and we will send it to Wagemaster Licencing. When your new licence is available, we will send it to you via email.
5. Link Wagemaster file to an Agrimaster file - Click Here
6. Setup & modify awards in Wagemaster- Click Here
7. Setting up employee's foundations in Wagemaster- Click Here
8. Setup employees - Click Here
9. Setup STP reporting - Click Here
10.Setup integrations between Agrimaster & Wagemaster
Overview Of The Agrimaster And Wagemaster Integration-Click Here
- Setup wages tax in Agrimaster - Click Here
- Setup the Wagemaster file payroll configuration in Agrimaster - Click Here
11. Setup Internet Banking and Payslip Settings
- Setup Internet Banking-Click Here
- Uploading Payroll Payments To Internet Banking- Click Here
- Setup Emailing Payslips From Wagemaster- Click Here
12. Share your Wagemaster data files in File Manager - Click Here
Once you have completed the above steps you have finished the Wagemaster file setup and are now ready to process a pay run.
13. Continue to Wagemaster training: Click Here
14. Continue to Using Wagemaster Help Centre: Click Here