If you are setting up your payroll file yourself, outlined below are the steps you need to complete for a successful setup in Wagemaster.
The links will bring you to the relevant help articles.
Agrimaster cannot provide tax advice. It is your responsibility as an employer to understand what applies to your employees regarding payroll. Agrimaster will provide you with instructions on how to setup your employee conditions in the software.
1. Install Wagemaster - Click Here
2. Wagemaster client number
- Your Wagemaster client number will be sent to you via email within 3-4 business days after your purchase. Your client number is needed to create your company file and setup STP in Wagemaster.
3. STP credentials
- Your STP credentials will be sent to you via email from Sage. Please check your Inbox and Junk/Spam email folder first and contact our Support Team if you have not received this email.
4. Create a Wagemaster company file & registration - Click Here
- Email the registration form to email@example.com and we will send it to Wagemaster Licencing. When your new licence is available, we will send it to you via email.
5. Link Wagemaster file to an Agrimaster file - Click Here
6. Setup & modify awards in Wagemaster
- What is an award - Click Here
- Agrimaster's award templates - Click Here
- How to import award templates into Wagemaster - Click Here
- How to set up an award from scratch in Wagemaster - Click Here
7. Setting up employee's foundations in Wagemaster
- Setup departments - Click Here
- Setup base pay rates - Click Here
- Setup new tax tables (if required) - Click Here
- Setup bank accounts - Click Here
- Setup emailing payslips from Wagemaster - Click Here
- Setup superannuation funds - Click Here
- Setup allowances (if required) - Click Here
- Setup salary sacrifice deductions (if required) - Click Here
- Setup additional superannuation contributions (if required) - Click Here
- Setup leave accruals (if required) - Click Here
- Add employee leave accrued before changing software (if required) - Click Here
- Setup public holidays - Click Here
- Setup overtime (if required) - Click Here
- Setup rostered day off (if required) - Click Here
- Setup an additional pay period (if required) - Click Here
- Setup a pre-defined timesheet (if required) - Click Here
8. Setup employees - Click Here
9. Setup STP reporting - Click Here
10. Setup integrations between Agrimaster & Wagemaster
- Setup wages tax in Agrimaster - Click Here
- Setup the Wagemaster file payroll configuration in Agrimaster - Click Here
11. Setup Internet Banking - Click Here
12. Share your Wagemaster data files in File Manager - Click Here
Once you have completed the above steps you have finished the Wagemaster file setup and are now ready to process a pay run.
13. Continue to Wagemaster training:
- Processing pay runs - Click Here