As an accountant/consultant you have updated to Release 6.5.0 and can't access some of your customer files in File Manage. This is due to one of the following:
- The customer has a paid subscription, but the file hasn't automatically linked up.
- The file is a historical data file and no longer their main file.
- The file is unlicensed.
- As the accountant/consultant you manage the file on the client's behalf and have it in your Professional Partner user number.
1. File Linking
Once the customer has updated to Agrimaster 6.5.0 they will be asked to assign a license in File Manager. Once they assign the license you will be able to open the file.
2. Historical Data Files - Read Only
If the customer has a fully paid subscription, they’ll get unlimited free Read Only licenses to assign to any historical data files after the 6.5.0 release. Once they’ve assigned a Read Only license you will be able to open the file.
If the customer has now retired, but either they or yourself would like to access and refer back to the historical information, a Read Only subscription is available through the Agrimaster website for $220pa.
3. For customers with unlicensed files, there are a couple of options:
- The customer can contact the Sales team (or head to the Agrimaster website) and purchase an additional subscription for that file
- As a Professional Partner, you can also purchase subscriptions on a customers behalf, or
- If they no longer need the file or it is historical data – they can assign a Read Only license for $220pa.
4. As the accountant/consultant you manage the file on the customer's behalf and have it in your Professional Partner user number.
Professional Partner subscriptions cannot own customer files. To open the file they must be moved to the customer's user number. Please contact email@example.com to move the file.
If you manage the file on behalf of your customer, please follow Moving A File From A PP User Number To A Client's User Number