Before completing the steps in the article below, follow the steps on these articles:
Once all income and expenses are entered in the current BAS period, it is ready to be reviewed and closed.
To process your BAS, follow the steps below.
1. Print off and review each of the following reports (as required):
- GST Full Report
- Wages Tax Report
- Fuel Tax Report
- Installment Tax Report
- Withholding Tax Report
- GST Corrections & Adjustments (review)
- BAS Report (View and Print only)
Read this article to learn how to pull these reports: Generate a GST Full Report.
2. Review all Tax Reports to ensure you agree with the data entered in the cashbook:
- Generate a Stacked Report & compare to the GST report for current period -
Read this article to learn how to pull this report: BAS & GST Reconciliation
- Ensure all transactions are identified under correct GST Category.
- All Fuel transactions must have correct liters, % rate claimed & delivery date.
- Correct any identified errors for closed months in the current quarter through repair past.
Note: This may cause corrections for the current BAS period.
- Compare the Payment Summary Report from your payroll program to Agrimaster's Wages TaxReport.
Once you have complete these steps, move onto Steps In Closing A Tax Period.