Once all income and expenses are entered in the current BAS period, it is ready to be reviewed and closed.
To process your BAS, follow the steps below.
- Print off and review each of the following reports (as required):
- Review all Tax Reports to ensure you agree with the data entered in the cashbook:
- Generate a Stacked Report & compare to the GST report for the current period.
- Ensure all transactions are identified under correct GST Category.
- All Fuel transactions must have correct litres, % rate claimed & delivery date.
- Correct any identified errors for closed months in the current quarter through repair past.
Note: This may cause corrections for the current BAS period.
- Compare the Payment Summary Report from your payroll program to Agrimaster's Wages Tax Report.