Example scenarios where this may be relevant (but are not limited to) are:
- If you are an advisor and you want to move a file from your user number to a customer's user number.
- If you purchased a Community Group subscription and you want to move the file from a personal subscription to the Community Group subscription.
- If you have two user numbers for two subscriptions, one company expires and you would like to move the expired company file to your existing user number and assign Read-Only access.
The below instructions explain how to move a file from one user number to another user number.
- In File Manager log out of your user number.
- Log into the other user number you want to move the file to.
- If this is a brand new user number you will need to generate a new password.
Click "Forgot Your Password". This will email a temporary password to your email address.
Once you login with your new password you will need to change your password.
- Locate the relevant file under C:\Users\Public\Agrimaster\work or wherever you store the file.
- Copy the Agrimaster file from its original location into
(NOTE: if a folder for the new user number doesn't exist, create one).
- The file will appear in File Manager with a Local status.
- You will need to assign a licence to the file.
- The file will upload in File Manager under this new user number.
Once it has finished uploading, you open or share the file with any other users who require access.
- You will now have 2 user numbers:
- your old Professional Partner user number which you will use to manage your client's files, and your new Free Firm user number for your firm's own personal bookkeeping purposes.
- your old personal user number which you will use to manage your own files, and your community group user number which you will use to manage your community group finances.