The recommended checklist for processing your Cashbook entries and Reconciliation.
- Organise your financial emails & letters ready for processing daily/weekly or monthly
- Enter cashbook transactions for all bank account (including credit card & loan accounts):
Cheques written Sundry deposits BPay payments Drawings Direct debits Bank Fees Credit card transaction RCTI's Debit interest Credit interest
Enter cash transfers between accounts
Enter EFT’s transactions - pay as required
Create tax invoices as required
Receive payment on any tax invoices you created once the income is received
Process Employee Payroll and STP reporting (as per your business rhythm)
If using Wagemaster, ensure the payroll payments are imported into Agrimaster
If using another Payroll program, for correct data entry, use the Wages Format in the transactions or EFT areas
- Enter all loan repayments, Chattel Mortgages or Hire purchases. Check you have represented all parts of the transaction
- Monthly, review outstanding DR's and CR's - time to clean up your cashbook file and chase up outstanding/unpaid invoices or cheques
- Process Employee Super payments (monthly/quarterly-as per your business rhythm)
- If using Wagemaster, ensure you import the super payments into Agrimaster
- Update your Employee's super payment details due in the Super Clearing House
- Reconcile all bank accounts and close off the current month
- Print off the Monthly Report
- Review the Cashbook to Budget Comparison Report
- How are you tracking?
- Does your budget need a review?
- Print the Cashbook to Budget Comparison Report
- Backup your Files to File Manager