Purpose: To prevent leave accrual for the current pay period from displaying on the payslip before the payslip is saved.
- Go into the Employee File > Leave > Leave Without Pay.
- Click on the Planned tab
- Click Add. Enter the details for the Leave Without Pay and the PPE that you wish to process.
- The Planned tab will look as below.
- On the Taken tab, click Add
- Enter the Leave Without Pay dates for All dates in the current PPE that they are on Leave Without Pay, click OK.
- Now you will be back at the taken tab and will see the dates on the Taken tab as below.
- Go to the Wages > Timesheet > Clear the timesheet > Save the Payslip.
- The Taken tab should now look as below. The employee’s payslip Leave entitlements will not show the LWOP period accruals.