If you are not running the latest release, on closing the Agrimaster software, a window will display notifying you that you are not running the latest release. You will be reminded to update.
To update Agrimaster
- You will be prompted to update. Click on Yes and the update process will begin.
- If you clicked No, you will see the details of the update, click the green tick resume the update
- If you can't remember your password or don't have an Agrimaster password yet, click Forgot Your Password?
- Enter your User number and registered email address. Click on the green tick.
- You will get the following message, stating the reset was successful. Check your email for a temporary password
NOTE: If you get an error message saying the user number or email address is incorrect, check your email address is the registered email address. If they are both correct, check your internet connection as you may not be connecting to Master Group's Online Services.
If you need any further assistance, contact Agrimaster Support.
For more information on how to update your Agrimaster, see Update Agrimaster.