When you change your company details you should edit your invoice format; this includes changing your address, email address or amending your ABN if it is incorrect.
Please note: If you are changing/amending your ABN you should notify us and start a new file.
Follow these steps to edit your tax invoice template
- Click Home
- Click Cashbook
- Click Basic Invoicing Acc / Rec
- Click Print or Pay invoice
- Click Edit Format and Message
- In the Invoice Format window, enter your business details and ABN
- Recommended, add the payment information in the Enter an optional message box
- Click Select Logo
- The Invoice Logo screen will be displayed. Click Select Logo Bitmap File and choose the file path where the logo is saved. Note: the logo must be either in bitmap or jpg format and 5 x 5 cm
- Click to save
- Close to return to the Unpaid Invoices and Accounts Receivable window