- Action System Maintenance that may be required (e.g. software updates)
- Create Public Holidays for the Pay Period (as required)
- Enter All Leave Types for the current or future Pay Periods for Employees
- Action Employee Maintenance (e.g. change of address, banking details, superannuation fund details – as required)
- Import Time Sheets (if applicable - e.g. Deputy)
- Process Timesheet Entries for Employees
- Once all Pays are processed, print a Payment Summary Report for the current Pay Period. This report is used to reconcile payroll payments imported into Agrimaster at a later stage.
- Review the Payment Summary Report, attend to Employee adjustments as required (e.g. missing allowances). Once complete, reprint the report if Employee changes were applied.
- Close Wagemaster to ensure your Company File backups up to File Manager prior to commencing STP Reporting
Import your Payroll payments into Agrimaster from Wagemaster. Reconcile the payroll to Payment Summary Report
Upload Payroll Payments to Internet Banking from Agrimaster (if you use this feature in Agrimaster)
Create the EFT File in Wagemaster for STP reporting
Process STP Reporting in Wagemaster
Process Pay Slips in Wagemaster and forward to Employees (paper-based or email)
Close Wagemaster to ensure your Company File backups up to File Manager
- Monthly or Quarterly attend to Superannuation Processing
- Print a Payment Summary Report from Wagemaster for the Superannuation period. This report is used to reconcile superannuation payments imported into Agrimaster at a later stage.
- Import Superannuation payments into Agrimaster from Wagemaster (reconcile these to the Payment Summary Report).
- Amalgamated and upload Superannuation Payments to Internet Banking from Agrimaster (if you use this feature in Agrimaster)
- It's always important to be logged in to File Manager and the Internet. This will ensure your Agrimaster and Wagemaster Company files back up to File Manager when closing your programs.