File Manager now allows Users to Add Notes to Agrimaster or Wagemaster file(s) revisions. This will allow you to describe or track changes made to the file(s).
You are able to add/edit a Notes to a current or past revision file.
The Note and its contents are visible to all Users who have access to the file.
- To add a revision Note, navigate to the correct date from the file history, click on the drop down arrow and select, Add Note.
- A pop up will now appear. Enter the description for the Note, click on Save. You are able to enter 150 characters of any type.
- The Note icon appears in the revision history. By hovering the mouse over the Note it will display it’s content.
- To edit a note, navigate to the file revision in the File history panel. Click on the drop down menu and select Edit Note. Once the changes have been made, select Save.
- To delete a note, navigate to file revision in the File history panel, click on Edit Note. Hi-light and delete the description, select Save.
NOTE: Only the User who originally adds a Note, has ability to edit or delete the Note in question.