At this point in your end of year preparation, we encourage you to check your payroll company details. This will prepare you for your ATO Payment Summaries.
Changing Company Name & Payer ABN
- To access company details, Navigate to File > Company Details.
- Check and confirm the details in the wizard to ensure everything is up to date.
Click on the Change Company Details button only if the details need to be corrected. By changing the company details your database will immediately default to a temporary licence (active for 45 days only).
Whilst awaiting the reissue of a new primary licence number, please keep selecting Register Later when prompted to access the database as per usual. During the temporary licence period, you will be able to process pays as normal, however, when the temporary licence period expires you will not be able to process.
To change your company details, click on the Change Company Details button. This will then activate the Registration Wizard where you will be able to amend these details by selecting Change Licence Details. Ensure you save the registration in the form of a .pdf to your computer and send it to Agrimaster Payroll Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agrimaster Support will arrange the issue of a new licence.
- If the Company name is not entered and you have only entered a trading name, the ATO payment summaries issued manually to the employees will not have the payer’s name/company name.
- Confirm that the company name, trading name, A.B.N. and A.C.N are entered as required by the ATO. This ABN Lookup will enable you to run an ABN search to check the company name registered against the ABN that you utilize.
Changing Company Address, Details Of Contact Name & Contact Numbers
- Navigate to File > Company Details > Address.
- Both the Street Address and Postal address need to be fully completed. Where the addresses are the same please duplicate the street address in the postal address field. The suburb must be entered in the City field and all fields are mandatory except for Fax and Email.
- The State field must be entered in capitals as required by the ATO. The State field will default to capital letters when entering new details. If you have all the State fields entered in the lower case due to data entry in earlier versions of Wagemaster you can capitalise the State field.
- The Country field is a mandatory field.