- Before installing any new software update always ensure you have a recent backup of your company file.
To do this open Wagemaster through File Manager and close it. Wait for it to back up in File Manager.
- Ensure File Manager and Wagemaster are closed.
- Click here to download the latest version.
- After completing the download, run the program by right-clicking on the file. You may see this message. Click Run.
- If the following message appears, click Yes.
- When the Welcome to the Wage Easy Payroll HR Setup Wizard window appears, click Next.
- Read the License Agreement.
Select I accept the agreement.
- Wagemaster will install the file to a default folder. Click on Next
- At the Select Components window, leave the selection as displayed. Click Next.
- Click Next.
- To begin the installation, click Install.
- Wage Easy will now start the installation process.
- To complete the installation, click Finish.
- When you open Wagemaster, the Upgrade Company Database window will appear.
In order for the update to occur, click Upgrade.
You do not need to backup, as you backed up on File Manager before the update.