Once all accounts have been reconciled and the BAS finalised, run an Agrimaster Budget to Cashbook comparison report. This will provide you with an EOFY financial snapshot of how the business performed.
The budget comparison report in Agrimaster allows you to compare a forecasted budget that you have created and compare these figures to the actuals (cashbook data - current and closed months) and analyse if your current cash flow is above or below where you expected to be at that point in time, in your budgeting period. This will enable you to see potential problems or opportunities before they arise and address them accordingly.
- At the Home Page, click Cash Book.
- Click Report.
- Click Budget Comparison Reports.
- The Budget Comparison Report will be displayed.
- Select the saved current budget to use in this report: Select the budget you wish to use to compare your actuals with (cashbook data).
- At the to month selection field: select the month you wish to compare.
- The from field should be left as is (it will default to the beginning of the compared budget).
- Which Bank Accounts: Select Same banks as in selected budget (strongly recommend). The report will vary based on the options selected.
- Basis: Select Cashbook.
- Report Type: we suggest you try Full (alternative) first and then Short (with notes).
- Click the green tick to view and print the report.
- You can print this report as:
- a PDF file, which can be emailed.
- a paper report.
- a CSV file that will export to Microsoft Excel.