Watch the video on how to Setup Internet Banking or follow the instructions below.
Before setting up internet banking, the following needs to be done:
Setup Internet Banking
- From the Agrimaster Home Page, click Setup & Tools
- Click Internet Banking Setup
- Click Internet Banking Setup again
- You will now be at the Internet Banking Setup screen as displayed below.
At this screen, make the following selections
- Data Storage
- Enter the PATH of the folder to store net banking files: Ensure it displays C:\Users\Public\Agrimaster\Netbank\. If the path is different, delete the incorrect path, and enter as above.
- Create this folder if necessary?: Select the checkbox
- Check this option if you wish to select the STATEMENT file at run time: Select
- Check this option if you want a reminder of the last time the STATEMENT file was updated: Select the checkbox
- Payments Via internet banking
- Activate payment export option 1: Select the checkbox to activate the field
- Using this bank: Select the bank you would like to use for EFT payments from the dropdown list.
- User (APCA) No.: You will need to contact your bank to confirm if you require a unique APCA number for EFT payments. If required, enter the User (APCA) No. field
- If you wish to send EFTs from more than one bank, repeat this process for EFT Option 2 and 3 if needed
- Select Bank Account: Select the bank account you would like to use automatic reconciliation with.
- Select the bank where this account is: From the dropdown list, select the bank with which the Agrimaster bank account is associated. Repeat if you require multiple bank accounts to use the automatic reconciliation function
The completed setup will look like the example shown below
Setting Up Payroll Yourself: Back Up Wagemaster File in File Manager
Payroll Assist Customer: Refer to Step 7 of the Payroll Assist Guide.