You need version 6.4.10 in order to use Wagemaster files in File Manager
If you have processed your pay event through STP you should not restore a file prior to the most recent STP processing date.
Your Wagemaster file needs to stay as it was when you submitted it through the STP portal in Wage Easy as this is a legal requirement.
- To restore a file in File Manager ensure you are logged in in the right-hand corner of the screen
- Click on the file you wish to restore
- Use the scroll bar to locate the version you wish to restore in the File history and click on it
- Click on Restore older version
- A message will ask “Are you sure you want to do this?” if you are sure, click Restore
- The file will be restored and shown in your file history list as current list
Wait a few seconds and the file will be restored and you can open and work on it. Open the file and verify it is the version you want restored and then keep working