File status is a file synchronization status when moving from the cloud to your computer and vice versa.
To be able to open your file, it goes through a series of stages to ensure the file you are working on is the latest version and that when Agrimaster is closed your file is backed up to the cloud.
The file status is displayed in two places, on the home screen and in the file overview.
The file statues are:
- Backed up – the file is backed up with the latest changes to the Agrimaster server.
- Uploading - the latest revision from the computer is getting uploaded to the Agrimaster server.
- Downloading - the latest revision from the Agrimaster server is getting downloaded to the computer.
- Processing - the latest revision downloaded onto the computer is being extracted and made ready for use.
- Verifying - the latest revision is being prepared to be backed up to the Agrimaster server
- Local - this file is stored locally and Agrimaster does not have many versions of it in the cloud and no licence details for it.
- Sync Error - error when uploading or downloading the file from or to the Agrimaster server.
- Locked - Agrimaster has detected that this file does not have any matching licence or subscription details under the logged-in user account. Purchase a subscription or an add on subscription to access the file.
Shared status is the indication of whether the file is shared with anyone and with what permissions.
- Not Shared - the file is not shared with any user.
- Shared for Edit - shared with the logged-in user with the view and edit permission.
- Shared for View - shared with the logged-in user with the view and edit permission.