File status is the sync status of the file on the computer with the Agrimaster server.
- Backed up – the file is backed up with the latest changes to the Agrimaster server.
- Uploading - the latest revision from the computer is getting uploaded to the Agrimaster server.
- Downloading - the latest revision from the Agrimaster server is getting downloaded to the computer.
- Processing - the latest revision downloaded onto the computer is being extracted and made ready for use by Agrimaster.
- Local - this is a local file and Agrimaster does not have any versions of it in the server and no license details for it.
- Sync Error - error when uploading or downloading the file from or to the Agrimaster server.
- Locked - Agrimaster has detected this file as not having any matching license or subscription details under the logged-in user account. Purchase a subscription or an add-on subscription to access the file.
Shared status is the indication of whether the file is shared with anyone and with what permissions.
- Not Shared - the file is not shared with any user.
- Shared for Edit - shared with the logged-in user with the view and edit permission.
- Shared for View - shared with the logged-in user with the view and edit permission.