You may need to restore an older version of a file if you have made a mistake or lost some data.
File Manager keeps backups of your files in the File history section. If you used m:drive in the past all these backups are also available here.
To restore your file in file manager:
Click Login in the right-hand corner of the screen
- Enter your User number and Password
- Click Login
- Click on the file you want to restore
- Locate the version you wish to restore in the File history and click on it
- Click on Restore older version
- A message will ask “Are you sure you want to do this?” if you are sure, click Restore
- The file will be restored and shown in your file history list as current
- Open the file and verify it is the version you want restored and then keep working