You can remove shared access for a file from anyone you have shared the file with at any time.
You can also change their level of access between View and edit and View
- Open File Manager
- Log in with your User number and Password
- Once you are logged in, click on the file you wish to revoke access for
- Click on Manage sharing permissions
- Click on the user number you wish to revoke permissions for/change level of access
- Click on the permission, change it as needed and click Close
- To remove access, click on Revoke.
- you will be asked if you are sure, click Yes, revoke access to continue