With File Manager, you can share a file with anyone who has an Agrimaster user number. You will need their user number before you can share the Agrimaster file.
You can share with your advisors such as accountants and farm consultants, your family members (if they have their own user number) or even Agrimaster Support if you need help resolving an issue.
There are two types of sharing
Can view: allows the user you have shared with to view your file but not backup any changes to File Manager.
Can view and edit: allows the user you have shared with to view and edit your file and back it up to File Manager. This will become your current file.
How to share your file:
- Open File Manager
- Log in with your User number and Password.
- Click on the file you wish to share
- Click on Manage sharing permissions
- Click Add a user
- In the Add a user number box, enter the user number you wish to share with and choose the level of permissions you wish to grant them and click Add
- Once you have shared a file with someone, you will see this screen
If you would like to Revoke (remove) shared access click here for instructions.