File Manager is Agrimaster’s entry point for files. Here you can open, backup and restore Agrimaster files. You can also share and manage sharing permissions within File Manager. Agrimaster files will automatically backup to Mastergroup’s server when you colse the file if you are logged in and connected to the internet.
Why should I use File Manager?
- Easy, user-friendly interface and navigation
- Major performance improvement to backup and sharing
- Easy to view the status of your file, who changed it and who it’s shared with
- Easy sharing and permissions of your files
- Automatic and secure backups of Agrimaster files to Mastergroups cloud servers to ensure data is not lost
- A clear view of who last made changes to your file
File Manager automatically backs up on close of Agrimaster, providing you have an internet connectivity and you are logged in
When an accountant/adviser works on a shared file, all the changes are backed up automatically to the owner’s user number. All the changes can be seen under file history. File Manager eliminates the need of the manual file exchange between farmers and their advisers
File Manager automatically opens the latest copy of your file
File status reduces the risk of working on an older version - You are now able to see the file status. The function is designed to prevent users from working on incorrect versions of their file
New File Structure
The first time that File Manager runs, it will create a new sub-folder in your work folder and migrate any .agm files located in your local directory to this new sub-folder. Any .agm file in this folder will be uploaded to File Manager
For example, if your Agrimaster User Number is 1234:
Figure 1: Work folder before running File Manager
Figure 2: File Manager creates sub-folder "1234" for registered user and moves files
Figure 3: Files moved to user's sub-folder "1234"