What's new in this release?
Enhanced Invoicing and Basic Invoicing bug fixes and minor enhancements
- Issue: Invoice disappears if the associated bank account is deleted
Fix: User cannot delete an invoice if there is an associated bank and the following message gets displayed “You cannot delete this bank account since there is an associated invoice to this bank account, Please change the bank account associated with this invoice and try again”
- Issue: Prefix and Suffix fields does not concatenate resulting users to create invoice with duplicate record numbers. When the invoice Is marked printed then the error message appears.
Fix: The invoice number field (prefix and suffix) gets concatenated and pops an error message if there is an existing invoice number
- Issue: The program should not allow users to use the F6 function once an invoice has been moved to transactions or EFTs,Find and edit, repair past. But F6 needs to work when generating invoices in enhanced invoices.
Fix: F6 is disabled and users will not be able to use the F6 function once an invoice has been moved to transactions or EFTs,Find and edit, repair past
- Issue: Basic Invoicing: erroneous label in Print Statements menu
Fix: Erroneous label in Print Statements menu of Basic Invoicing has been removed
- Minor changes to Enhanced Invoicing
- Users will not be able to delete part payments or payments in general once it is marked printed, reconciled and closed. Users will be not be able to send it back to Enhanced Invoicing
- Users will not be able to delete part payments or payments in unreconciled, unclosed month (If the payments in EFT or in transactions). Users will be able to send it back to enhanced invoicing
- Users should not be able to delete part payments or payments in reconciled and unclosed month. Users will be able to send it back to enhanced invoicing
- Test the above scenarios and changes in the following Transaction screen, EFTs Repair past, Find and Edit, reconciliation screen- Check only for EI
- Test EI for all the scenarios - Tax invoice, Credit notes, RCTIs, Cheques
The wording in the pop messages for the above scenarios are updated to align with the changes.
- Issue: Profit and Loss report - Accountants codes missing in accruals file
Fixed: For Acccruals basis customers, Profit & Loss Report does not show Accountants codes. For e.g. Cash at Bank. Fix: Agrimaster Codes should have the Accountant code preceding them eg 100 Cash at Bank. This should reflect in the P&L report
Other Bug Fixes
- Issue: M:Drive backup: Changing the name of the file by changing an uppercase letter to a lowercase (or vise versa) backups the file but user is unable to see any new backups
Fix: Backs up correctly and are able to restore the backed up file (should be in a different folder due to change in names)
- Issue: The fuel codes and usage figures are not picking up the dates when the delivery date is not in the same BAS period as the transaction date
- Issue: If the date format is wrong in the Tax reports – Create Tax Cashbook transaction, it resets to 1899.
Fix: Date picker field is enabled to ensure the correct format gets recorded. Hence, when a user searches this record, it always displays the correct date
- Issue: Reports a generic error message “Invalid use of Null, CheckAndFixCashbookforOrphanedSplits” if there is an orphan split found during the rebuild process
Fix: No generic error message, appears during file rebuild process. If there is an orphan splits, users are able to go through repair past transactions
- Issue: Out of date WM content
Updated: When a non-WM user, clicks on WageMaster button in the home page screen and Data Import/Export screen, the pop message that appears has been updated with the new contact number and link to the WE flyer has been updated to direct the users to the flyer that has up to date content