We recommend you use the award templates provided to set up your awards.
To import the Agrimaster Award Templates:
- Download the Agrimaster.Pdl file attached at the end of this article
- Save the file on your desktop
- From the main screen of Wagemaster, click Setup > Associations
- At the Associations screen, click Add
- Click the Internet tab
- Check the Awards box
- Click Update Now
- The Update Association Data Wizard Click Next
- Select Load from disk file and click the ellipsis (the 3 dots)
- Locate and select Agrimaster.Pdl, then Open
- The Load from desk file text box will display the location of the Agrimaster.Pdl file just selected. Click Next
- Click Finish
- The awards will now be loaded into your company file, click Close once this is complete
- If one of the Awards is suitable for your business, you can start setting up your employees bank accounts.
- If you need to make changes to the awards, start by editing the working hours for your employees (normal times).
Click the file below to download it