The STP Setup wizard leads you through the steps to enable STP Reporting.
It is vital you fill in this information correctly. If you are unsure of any part, please contact your accountant.
- You can start the STP setup and save & close your changes as you go.
- You require your STP credentials to finish the setup.
- Your STP credentials will be sent to you via secure email from a third party 10 days after receiving your Wagemaster Client Number.
- Please check your Inbox and Junk/Spam email folder or contact our support team if you do not have them.
- Select the STP icon to open the STP Setup wizard.
If your STP icon is greyed out read this help article.
- The wizard contains several pages to be reviewed.
Reminder: You can save and close at any time.
- Review each page in order to complete the wizard. You can click any link below if you require further information on each page.
- Company Details.
- Allowances (Additions).
- Award – Miscellaneous Loadings.
(If this page is blank, it means you have no Miscellaneous Loadings setup and can click Next).
- Sundry Allowances.
(If this page is blank, it means you have no Sundry Allowances setup and can click Next).
- Allowances (Deductions).
- Union Fees.
- STP Gateway Wizard.
- When you have completed the wizard click Finish. The following message will be displayed.
- To finish the wizard and enable STP reporting click OK. STP reporting is now enabled.
Please Note: Once you have finished the wizard, you won’t be able to access it again. However, if you realise later that changes are required for specific tabs, they can be made directly in the specific area of Wagemaster i.e. Company Details, Allowances, Deductions etc.
Next Step: Setup Payroll Integration With Agrimaster