If your subscription is up-to-date and each time you open Agrimaster it requires you to reactivate, it could be due to two potential reasons:
- The sequence in which Agrimaster was reactivated and updated was incorrect
- Your user account does not have sufficient privileges
To stop these reactivation prompts, follow these instructions:
- Close Agrimaster
- Right-click the Agrimaster Desktop Shortcut and choose Run as Administrator
- Go through the reactivation prompts
- Open your file and confirm you can access Reconciliation & Edit Transactions
- Close Agrimaster without updating
- Reopen Agrimaster as normal. You should no longer see the expiry/reactivate window
- Close Agrimaster and if need be, update the software (you may need to restart your computer)
- Again, open your file and confirm you can access Reconciliation & Edit Transactions.
This should fix the repeated reminder to reactivate Agrimaster. If not, please contact the Agrimaster Customer Service Team.