The Stacked Report is a custom report generator. It is the most powerful report in Agrimaster as it allows you to quickly report on any number of management areas.
Unlike other reports that have mostly fixed parameters, the Stacked Report Generator gives you flexibility because it can quickly produce a variety of reports using criteria selected by you.
Transaction data can then be displayed for up to four levels, based on your selections such as Code, Enterprise, Allocation, Description (saved), year, quarter, month, bank and name.
To Produce A Stacked Report
- At the Home Page, click Cashbook.
- Click Report.
- Click Stacked Report.
- The Stacked Report Generator will be displayed. You have up to four levels of selection categories to filter the data for reporting within a selected date range.
- Use the drop-down arrow (picklist button) in Level 1: field to select the first search category. For example Code.
- A list of Codes will appear below the first level from which you must select the search criteria. In this example, we are using repairs-plant / mach Code.
- Select the First Month and the Last Month from the drop-down boxes. In this example, we are using July 2015 to September 2016.
- In the Report Type section, you can choose Totals or Details. In this example, we are using Details which will display all transactions within the chosen date range.
- In the Sort By: section, you can sort the filtered transactions by Date, Record or Reference. In this example, we will sort by the report by Date.
- In the Date to use section, you can filter by the date:
- In the transaction.
- Of the transaction, if it has been reconciled (bank statement), or
- Of the transaction, if it is an invoice. In this example, we will use Transaction.
- Select any optional information you wish to display from the Options and Include: sections.
- The report may also be given a title.
- Click the green tick to display your report on the screen.
- Click the printer icon to print the report (or create a PDF copy to save or email).
- Click the black cross after printing the report.
You can choose to create a Stacked Report using the other levels to filter the data for reporting purposes. For Example
A report can be generated by Code (Level 1) and then within that Code, it can be filtered by Allocation (Level 2) and then finally filtered by Bank (Level 3). Each transaction displayed on the report will meet the conditions in Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3.