These instructions apply to both Wage Easy and Wagemaster users.
You import the Superannuation Contributions file into Agrimaster to process payments to your Superannuation Clearing House. Read more
Once you have created the relevant Wage Easy payslips you then also import the file into Agrimaster to effect payment to employees.
These files may be imported separately or at the same time but it would be rare that they would be done simultaneously. The most likely scenario is that the payslips will be imported at the end of each pay period and the superannuation once every quarter.
Because Agrimaster treats these payments differently, the procedures are outlined separately. Read more
Import a Superannuation Clearing House File
- Create the payslip(s) in Wage Easy
- Start at the Home Page
- Click on Cashbook
- Click Transactions or EFT Acc/Pay Cheques
- Click Import Payroll
- The Import from Wagemaster Payroll screen will appear
Note: Ensure you have produced a Payment Summary Report in Wagemaster for this stage
- Click on Reports
- Click on Payment Summary
- Click on Current Pay Period to generate a report for the current Superannuation period to be reconciled.
- Click the checkbox Import Superannuation
- When you import superannuation transactions for the first time, the import dates will need to be set. Set the dates of the first and the last transaction to be imported. In future, the first date should, by default, move so that the dates for the next period are selected.
- Check that the Active Employee list is correct, by clicking on the Active Employees tab, altering if necessary, then by clicking back to the Import Transactions tab
- Select where you would like the transactions to be imported - either Transactions or Cheques/EFT
- Click Import and Create Transactions
- A list of superannuation payment transactions to be imported will be displayed. Click OK
- You will be taken to the Transaction list screen or EFT Acc/Pay Cheques list screen, depending on where you instructed the superannuation transactions to be sent in your Agrimaster cashbook