These instructions apply to both Wage Easy and Wagemaster users.
Once you have created the relevant Wage Easy payslips you then import the file into Agrimaster to process payments to employees.
You also import the Superannuation Contributions file into Agrimaster to process payments to your Superannuation Clearing House. Read more
These files may be imported separately or at the same time but it would be rare that they would be done simultaneously. The most likely scenario is that the payslips will be imported at the end of each pay period and the superannuation once every quarter.
Also, because Agrimaster treats these payments differently, the procedures are outlined separately. Read more
Import a Payroll File
- Create the Payslip(s) in Wage Easy
- In Agrimaster, start at the Home Page
- Click Cash Book
- Click Transactions or EFT Acc/Pay Cheques
- Click Import Payroll
- The Import from Wagemaster Payroll screen will appear
To import the Payslip Transactions:
- Click the checkbox Import Payslips
- The Import Dates will need to be set when you import transactions for the first time. Set the dates of the first and the last transaction to be imported. Thereafter, the first date should by default move, so that the dates for the subsequent period are shown
- Select where you would like the transactions to be imported - either Transactions or Cheques/EFT
- Check that the Active Employees list is correct, by clicking the Active Employees tab, altering if necessary, then return to the Import Payroll tab
- Click Import and Create Transactions
- A list of payslip transactions to be imported will be displayed
Note: Each record created is for an individual payment to an individual bank account e.g. if an employee has $200.00 of their pay deposited into one bank account and the remainder of their pay deposited into another bank account, then two transactions will be created, one for the $200.00 allocation and one for the remainder.
- Click OK
- You will be taken to the Transaction list screen or EFT Acc/Pay Cheques list screen, depending on where you instructed the payroll transactions to be sent in your Agrimaster cashbook
Processing of Payroll Transactions
Once payroll transactions have been imported into Agrimaster, they can be processed in one of 3 ways:
- If imported into Transactions and cheques are being handwritten, they can be left in transactions and reconciled as normal
- If imported into EFT Acc/Pay Cheques they can be sent to the Print or Pay Cheques in the usual manner, then reconciled as normal
- If imported into EFT Acc/Pay Cheques they can be sent via EFT in the usual manner, then reconciled as normal