Where to go for payroll advice

The Customer Service Team is not qualified to provide you with advice on your employment conditions. However, if you need advice on employment conditions, you may find the following organisations useful:

Federal Awards

Fair work Ombudsman 

State Awards


Department of Commerce


Business Victoria 

New South Wales

Industrial Relations NSW 


Queensland Government  

South Australia – Covered by Fair work Ombudsman

SafeWork SA 

General Employment Advice

Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry

This organisation has branches in each state. There is a fee to join


Note: Links current as at 24/10/16

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request