An RCTI is a special form of tax invoice which is issued by the recipient rather than the supplier.
Agrimaster works with various grain houses to import their invoices. This help article will show you how to set up RCTIs from CBH Grain Pty Ltd for import into Agrimaster.
You are able to download & save CBH RCTIs from LoadNet as CSV files to your PC then import these into Agrimaster. This will save you time and effort in updating your cash book entries by importing rather than manual entry.
Before your first import, you will need to complete the setup of the CBH Grain Pty Ltd as detailed below.
To set up the invoice for import
- At the Agrimaster Home Page, click Setup & Tools
- Click Import/Export Data
- Click Import RCTI Setup
- Click CBH Grain Pty Ltd . Go to Step 5 below
OR alternatively, the setup can be accessed directly from the Transactions window as follows:
- Click Cash Book
- Click Transactions
- Click Import Invoice
- Select CBH Grain Pty Ltd then click Edit Setup
- The Import Invoice from CHB Grain Pty Ltd window will be displayed
- Check that the Invoice Folder invoices is set to C:\Users\Public\Agrimaster\Invoices (this is the default)
- Select the bank account where the money will be deposited
- Select your Suspense Codes. Any grain type not pre-coded will be applied to these Suspense Codes
- Enter your Grain Selling Cost codes
- Select all grain types sold and their relevant codes
- Liens and Royalty codes are not compulsory but you should set them up if you think they will be needed
- If codes are not setup for a grain type, then it will be coded to the Suspense codes and can be edited from the transactions window when importing
- If Liens and Royalty codes are not setup, they can to be edited from the Edit Cashbook Transaction Screen when importing
- The grain type must match exactly what is on the CBH invoice (you can use MS Excel or Notepad to view the CSV file of the invoice)
- Click the black cross to save the setup and close the window
Once you have completed the setup, you will need to follow the instructions for Importing RCTIs (recipient Created Tax Invoices) in order to import the data into Agrimaster.