An RCTI is a special form of tax invoice which is issued by the recipient rather than the supplier.
Agrimaster works with various grain houses to import their invoices. This help article will show you how to set up RCTIs from AWB Limited for import into Agrimaster.
You are able to download & save AWB Limited RCTIs from its website as CSV files to your PC then import these into Agrimaster. This will save you time and effort in updating your cashbook entries by importing rather than manual entry.
Before your first import, you will need to complete the setup of the AWB Limited as detailed below.
To Setup The Invoice For Importing Into Agrimaster
- At the Home Page, click Setup & Tools.
- Click Import/Export Data.
- Click Import RCTI Setup.
- Click AWB Limited and go to Step 5 below.
Or alternatively, the setup can be accessed directly from the Transactions window as follows:
- Click Cashbook.
- Click Transactions.
- Click Import Invoice.
- Select AWB Limited.
- Click Edit Setup.
- The Import Invoice from AWB Ltd window will be displayed.
- Check that the Invoice Folder is set to C:\Users\Public\Agrimaster\Invoices (this is the default).
- Select the bank account where the money will be deposited.
- Select your Suspense Codes. Any grain type not pre-coded will be applied to these codes.
- Select the Income Codes tab.
- Select all grain types sold and their relevant codes.
- Select the Less Used Codes tab.
- Less Used Codes are not compulsory but you should set them up if you think they will be needed.
- Click the black cross to save the setup and close the window.
Once you have completed the setup, you will need to follow the instructions for Import RCTIs (Recipient Created Tax Invoices) in order to import the data into Agrimaster.