A location can be useful if you have assets being used or stored in more than one place. This can assist in finding the assets later when auditing your assets.
To Add A Location
- From the Home Page.
- Click Assets & Stock.
- Click Asset Register.
- The Asset Register window will open.
- Click the Add New or Edit button.
- The Set Asset Details window opens. Click the Edit button to the right of Location.
- The Asset List dialogue box will open.
- Select Enter New Location in the Choose Location to Modify dialogue box.
- Enter the new location in the Location Name.
- Click the green tick to save the new entry.
- Click the black cross to return to the Set Asset Details window.
Edit a Location - Click Here
Deactivate a Location - Click Here
Delete a Location - Click Here