Before you can import transactions from another file, you must have completed the Export Data from another Agrimaster File.
Once you have exported data such as transactions, cash transfers, EFTS/Accounts Payable & Invoices from another Agrimaster file, you can then import the data into the selected Agrimaster file.
- Only data that is in an open BAS period and open months can be imported using this procedure
- The code lists in both files must be the same for this process to work successfully
- Imported data will not be reconciled
To import the data
- Open the file you wish to import the data into
- Start at the Home Page, click on Setup & Tools button
- Click on Import Export Data button
- Click Import from Agrimaster File button
- Click on Select the Agrimaster Transaction File (.atf) to import button
- Import From window displays
- In Path the Default folder where the file is kept is shown. Select the file you want to import by clicking on it once
- Select the file name you saved the transferred records, for example, transactions
- At the Import Transactions, click Yes
- Click Yes again. You may need to wait a few seconds for Agrimaster to import records
- At the New Batch Number window, select No button
- At the Import Transactions window, click Ok
- All imported data will keep exact details as they are stated in the original file. A new record number will be assigned to the records in this file.