This article is for users who want to import data from one Agrmaster file to another.
Before you can import transactions from another file, you must have completed the Export Data from another Agrimaster File.
Once you have exported data such as transactions, cash transfers, EFTS/Accounts Payable & Invoices from another Agrimaster file, you can then import the data into the selected Agrimaster file.
- Only data that is in an open BAS period and open months can be imported using this procedure.
- The code lists in both files must be the same for this process to work successfully.
- Imported data will not be reconciled.
To import the data
- Open the file you wish to import the data into.
- Start at the Home Page, click on Setup & Tools button.
- Click on Import Export Data button.
- Click Import from Agrimaster File button.
- Click on Select the Agrimaster Transaction File (.atf) to import button.
- Import From window displays.
- In Path the Default folder where the file is kept is shown. Select the file you want to import by clicking on it once.
- Select the file name you saved the transferred records, for example, transactions.
- At the Import Transactions, click Yes.
- Click Yes again. You may need to wait a few seconds for Agrimaster to import records.
- At the New Batch Number window, select No button.
- At the Import Transactions window, click Ok.
- All imported data will keep exact details as they are stated in the original file. A new record number will be assigned to the records in this file.