To reconcile the Superannuation for each period, cross check the Superannuation Report in Wagemaster/Wage Easy Payroll against the Stacked Report in Agrimaster. This ensures that the amount of super recorded in Wagemaster/Wage Easy and the amount that you have paid in your cashbook are the same.
To reconcile Superannuation:
- Print the Superannuation Report in Wagemaster/Wage Easy
Before proceeding with the creating the report for Superannuation in Agrimaster, ensure you have already imported the Superannuation Payments from Wage Easy into Agrimaster up to and including the end of the period you are reporting on in Wagemaster.
- Create the Stacked Report in Agrimaster
- Reconcile the Wagemaster/ Wage Easy Superannuation Report with the Agrimaster Stacked Report
We strongly recommend this process be done at the end of each superannuation period as well as at the end of the financial year.
Print the Superannuation Report in Wagemaster/Wage Easy
To run the Superannuation Report in Wagemaster/Wage Easy for the period:
- From the Home Page, select Reports, click on Superannuation then on Year to Date
- The Wage Easy Report Viewer screen will be displayed
- From date field: Select the first Pay Period Ending (PPE) date
- To date field: Select the last Pay Period Ending (PPE) date in the period
- The date range will not be from the beginning of one month or quarter to the end, but should cover all the Pay Period Ending (PPE) dates within the reportable period. Ensure you select the relevant dates as required.
Note: You may need to click on the Refresh button to display the data on the report if you change the default dates.
- If you are processing your quarterly superannuation, print out the pay slips for the last pay period to include the superannuation payments for the last 3 months. This option is available through the Wage Easy menu option by clicking on Reports, Pay Slips, and then Print Wizard.
Create the Stacked Report in Agrimaster
To create the Stacked Report in Agrimaster for superannuation reconciliation:
- From the Home Page, click on Cashbook
- Click on Report
- Click on Stacked Reports
- The Stacked Report Generator screen will display. Make the selections as per the instructions within the picture below
Reconcile the Wagemaster/ Wage Easy Superannuation Report with the Agrimaster Stacked Report
Compare the data in Agrimaster (Stacked Report) with the data from Wagemaster/Wage Easy (Superannuation Report) to ensure the data matches. This will ensure that all superannuation payments recorded in Wage Easy payroll have been paid to your employees’ superannuation funds.
If adjustments are required, make the necessary adjustments and re-run the reports