The Wages Tax Deductions Report is used to get the information you require to complete a Payment Summary for your employees from Agrimaster or to check that the figures in Agrimaster match your Wagemaster payroll.
To find the gross totals for wages and tax deducted for each employee in Agrimaster, follow the instructions below:
- From the Home Page, click Cashbook Reports.
- Click Tax Reports.
- The Tax Report screen will be displayed. Click the Report Any Period button.
- The Tax Report screen will redisplay.
- Make the following selection as highlighted above:
- Enter the First month and Last month of the financial year you wish to report (For example July 2015 - June 2016).
- Select the Wages Tax Deductions (Details) report option.
- Under List Order, select Name to report by this field.
- The Remind me to check setups before reporting option is checked by default. You can uncheck this if you do not want the reminder.
- Click on the green tick to produce the report.
This report will display all the Wages Gross and Wages Tax Deducted Totals for each employee.
Below is an example of the Wages Tax Deductions report for a period.