The below instructions apply if you want to install Wagemaster or update to the latest version of Wagemaster.
- Click here to download the installer file
- After completing the download, run the program by right-clicking on the file. You may see this message. Click on Run
- If the following message appears, click Yes
- At the Welcome to the Wage Easy Payroll HR Setup Wizard window, click on Next
- Read the License Agreement. Select I accept the agreement. Click on Next
- Wage Easy will install the file to a default folder. Click on Next
- At the Select Components window, leave the selection as displayed. Click Next
- Click Next
- Click Install to begin the installation
- Wage Easy will now start the install process
- Click Finish to complete the installation
- When you open Wagemaster, the Upgrade Company Database window will appear.
In order for the update to occur, click Upgrade.
You do not need to backup, as you backed up on File Manager before the update.