This article is for users wanting to install or update the latest version of Wagemaster.
Once you have finished installing Wagemaster remove the Wagemaster icon on your desktop by right-clicking the platinum cup icon and pressing delete.
To Install Wagemaster
- Click here to download the installer file.
- The download will start and show on the bottom left in a Chrome browser or on the top right of a Microsoft Edge browser.
- After completing the download, open the downloaded file.
- You may see this message. Click on Run.
- At the Welcome to the Wage Easy Payroll HR Setup Wizard window, click on Next.
- Read the License Agreement. Select I accept the agreement. Click on Next.
- Wage Easy will install the file to a default folder. Click on Next.
- If you get the below screen, click Yes.
- At the Select Components window, leave the selection as displayed. Click Next.
- At the Select Start Menu Folder window, click Next.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- Wage Easy will now start the install process.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.