Once you have registered your software, you will be prompted to activate.
To activate your Agrimaster program
- A warning box will appear with the following message:
- If you are connected to the internet, click Yes. If you are not connected to the internet, click No – shut down your Agrimaster program and reopen it after you have connected to the Internet.
- At the Activate window, select Activate Automatically (via the internet) and click Activate
- The Confirm Activate window appears. Click Yes to continue
- The below window appears to confirm your Agrimaster program has been successfully activate. Click OK
If you are not able to connect to the internet or the Agrimaster program cannot detect an internet connection, you will need to do the following:
Contact Agrimaster Support via Online Chat or telephone 1300 786 516 to arrange for your Activation and Verification Codes.