Once registered you will be prompted to activate your Agrimaster program:
- A warning box will appear asking if you are connected to the internet.
- If you are connected to the internet, click Yes.
- If you are not connected to the internet, click No, shut down your Agrimaster program and reopen it after you have connected to the Internet.
- If you are connected to the internet and the Agrimaster program cannot detect an internet connection click here for activation troubleshooting.
- At the Activate window, select Activate Automatically (via the internet) and click Activate
- The Confirm Activate window appears. Click Yes to continue then click OK.
- Once activated, you now need to close Agrimaster to complete installation; click 'Quit'
- You will receive a prompt to update to the latest release.
Click the green tick.
- You will get the below screen to login to auto-update.
Enter your password if you are installing Agrimaster on a new computer.
If you are a new customer click Forgot Your Password to email a temporary password.
- Agrimaster will now update.
- You will see the below screen, click next.
- Click Finish
- Click ok to restart or cancel to restart later.
- Reopen Agrimaster - you will now be in File Manager.
- Once you login, click your name in the top right corner and click password to reset your password as required.