If you have recently upgraded your Wage Easy company database, you may be prompted to re-license your file. Below are instructions on how to re-license your file.
- The Welcome to the Wage Easy Payroll HR Licensing Wizard will be displayed. Click Next
- Select Change Licence Details and then click Next
- Read the information on this screen and then tick I have read & understand the above information and then click Next
- Check that all information is correct. If your Wage Easy client number is not included in the box, you will need to enter it.
- Once all the information is completed, tick the box The above company details are correct and then click Next
- At the Active Employees Licensing Details window, DO NOT alter the number of licensed employees even if you have more than the number displayedShould you alter this in any way, it will affect the new licence and we would need to apply to Wage Easy for a fresh licence - additional fees and charges may apply.
Even if this lists 5 licences, provided you run Agrimaster at the same time and click the Wagemaster button in Agrimaster before using Wage Easy Payroll, you will be able to access your additional employees (up to 35 people).
Tick The above licensing details are correct box then on Next
- Because you will need to print the form, uncheck Don't print the Company Registration Form if not already unchecked. Click Next
- Print the registration form as a PDF and email it to us (if you cannot print to PDF, print and scan the Registration Form then email it to us).
- Click Finish
Once we have received your Change of Registration Form, we will send it to Wage Easy Licencing.
When your new licence is available, we will send it to you via email and include instructions on how to license your file.