This help article is will take you through activating the Enhanced Invoicing feature.
Enhanced Invoicing is for users with more challenging invoicing requirements. Existing users who are able to do what they need in Basic Invoicing do not need to convert at this stage if they don’t want to.
Once you have changed to Enhanced Invoicing, you cannot go back. You may choose to convert to Enhanced Invoicing for each file you have in Agrimaster.
Prior To Activating
If you are using Accrual Accounting, all your invoices that are unpaid and are in the Transactions screen will need to be moved back into the Invoicing screen prior to activating Enhanced Invoicing.
- To retrieve the invoices go to Cashbook then Transactions.
- Find the invoice and click on it.
- At the top of the screen click on the box Move record (the record number of the relevant transaction will be displayed in this box).
- Do this for all unpaid invoices.
To Activate Enhanced Invoicing
- Start a the Homepage.
- Click on Settings.
- Choose your file name from the list on the left-hand side.
- Place a tick in the box Activate Enhanced Invoicing.
- Click the green tick.
- The Enhanced Invoicing Introduction screen will appear. Select Use Enhanced Invoicing.
- Click the green tick. If you select the black cross, Enhanced Invoicing will not be activated.
- Once you clicked the green tick, a second message box will appear. Select Yes to accept the Enhanced Invoicing feature.
- Click on Cashbook.
- Click on Enhanced Invoicing Acc/Rec.
- The following messages will appear and click Ok.