Agrimaster streamlines the Australian Fuel Tax Rebate by tracking your fuel usage in both the Full Budget and Cashbook. Agrimaster reports summarise you fuel activity and organise the data you need for your BAS and ATO tax forms.
- Check the GST setup.
- Enter estimated usages in the Fuel Tax Rebate.
- Add Suspense Codes (temporary accounts to hold imported data before assigned to an Income or Expense type).
- Optional, enter the Instalment Tax interval (for quarterly or monthly payments).
To activate Fuel Tax Rebate
- After completing the GST Setup, Agrimaster returns you to the tax window.
- Click on Fuel Tax Rebate.
- At the Fuel Tax Credit Setup window, ensure both are checked:
- Activate in cashbook.
- Activate in budgets.
- Click on the last tab, Fuel Tax Budget Setup.
- Type the appropriate cost of diesel fuel (excluding GST) in cents per litre field (e.g. 140 for $1.40). This is used to calculate litres from amounts manually entered into the budget.
- Type the appropriate cost of petrol (excluding GST) in cents per litre field (e.g. 130 for $1.30). This is used to calculate litres from amounts manually entered into the budget.
- Click on the green tick to ok the selection.
- Click on the X to close.
Please Note: To make these estimates, Agrimaster needs 3-dedicated codes: Diesel Fuel, Unleaded Fuel and Fuel Rebate. The 3-codes asked for here must not be used for any other purposes.
Continue to: Activate Full Budget Optional Setup Tax Instalments