As an Agrimaster Member/Subscriber, you have access to a dedicated team of experts available to help you get the most out of your Agrimaster programme.
We want to make sure you understand the support service we offer and how we can work together as a team to make it as seamless as possible and make your Agrimaster time productive time.
Agrimaster Customer Service
The Agrimaster Customer Service Team provides unlimited support to current Members/Subscribers from 8am to 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
Whether you are installing our products for the first time or want to optimise the performance of your product, you have unlimited support. The Agrimaster Customer Service Team helps alleviate risks and helps you protect your investment.
Products/Services we support
- Wage Easy and Wagemaster
Support is available from 8am to 5pm AWST on Western Australian business days
Number of support requests
Unlimited for all Members/Subscribers
We endeavour to respond to all support requests within four business hours(see Support Hours above)
|All paid Agrimaster Members/Subscribers are able to request support – your Membership/Subscription needs to be valid and current to request Support
Computer technicians are able to contact us on your behalf with regards to setting up Agrimaster/Wage Easy/Wagemaster on your PC/laptop
Other third parties are not entitled to contact us on your behalf
How to log a support request
The Agrimaster Customer Service Helpdesk is a quick and efficient way of getting you the support that you need. As a current Member/Subscriber you can request help via several contact options dedicated to providing you with effective and efficient support.
You may request support as follows:-
- Search the Support pages on our website agrimaster.com.au
- Start an Online Chat with one of our friendly Customer Service Team members
- Email us at email@example.com or
- Telephone the support line.
Regardless of which method you choose, a support request 'ticket' is created and all tickets are placed in the one queue and dealt with in sequence.
Although Online Chat will also generate a similar ticket, you have the opportunity to chat live and ask a Customer Service Team member questions. Should the query prove to be involved, a ticket will be created and Customer Service Team member will contact you by telephone as soon as possible.
When a support request is submitted you will receive an email acknowledging that a support 'ticket' has been created and placed in the queue.
How do I work seamlessly with the Customer Service Team?
We all need assistance at some time with a problem/issue. Here are a few tips to help you prepare before you contact support:
- Find your User Number before you log a support request
- Provide a detailed description of the problem whether logging the request using Online Chat, our Support Website, Email or Telephone
- Write down any error messages displayed
- If possible, provide the Agrimaster programme version number
- Record the circumstance of the situation when the problem occurred – this helps the Customer Service Team member understand the situation to assist resolve the problem
- Providing this information assists the Customer Service Team member more efficiently help you
- There is no such thing as a silly question - ask as many questions as you need to resolve your issue
- Our Customer Service Team members will also ask you questions that you may feel are not relevant to fixing the issue however, please be patient as we only have your interests in mind
Support lines are not an avenue for training
Customer Service Team will respond to your requests for assistance but they will not provide you with training as part of the support request. This is to alleviate unnecessarily lengthy support calls, which cause delays for other Members/Subscribers with pending support requests
If we believe that your support request means that you require training, you will be referred to how-to videos and help notes on the Agrimaster Help Centre.