Once you have registered for Online Backup Restore, you can set or change the password.
How to set or change your password
- Start at the Home Page
- Click on File
- Click on Backup Restore
- Click on Backup to m:drive
The m:drive login window opens
- Click on the set of keys button
- The Change Password - Online Backup & Restore window will open
- Enter in your existing password
- Enter in your new password choice in both dialogue boxes
NOTE: Please follow the password policy as your password:
- Must be at least 8 character long
- Must contain at least 1 capital letter
- Must be a combination of letters and numbers
- Press the green tick button to confirm changes
What to do if you forget your password
- To change your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link
Once you have clicked this link, a box will pop up. Enter in your email address
- Once your email address has been entered, click on the green tick and you will be sent an automatically generated email with your new password.
Once you have received this email you can then log in as normal to m:drive Online Backup and Restore.
Because the password is randomly generated, it is recommended that you copy (press Ctrl C to copy and Ctrl V to paste) the new password into the logon screen and then change your password.