Use Agrimaster Cash Book to print tax invoices to be mailed or hand delivered to your buyers or customers.
- Click on Home
- Click on Cash Book
- Click on Basic Invoicing Acc / Rec
- The Unpaid Invoices and Accounts Receivable window opens Click on Print or Pay Invoice
- Choose the invoice(s) to be printed
Select invoices with the mouse (selected invoices in blue, above)
All invoices: Click on Select All
One invoice: Click on the invoice
More than one invoice: Hold the CTRL (control) key and click on each invoice
- Click on
- At the Invoice Printer window, click on Yes Each brand of printer uses a printer-specific window When your printer window appears, click Print
- A Print Invoices window will confirm the number of invoices printed
- Click on to close and return to the Unpaid Invoices and Accounts Receivable window
Basic Invoicing will not allow you to email invoices directly to your customers. If you need this function, we recommend you consider upgrading to Enhanced Invoicing. To find out more about Enhanced Invoicing, read more.