Setup Fuel Tax Rebate - Single Entity

Diesel fuel rebates must be claimed on your monthly or quarterly Business Activity Statement.

In Agrimaster you will need to have a separate code for Petrol (ULP/LRP), Diesel Fuel, Oil and Grease (unless this is included elsewhere in your code list).

When you enter a fuel bill you will need to split it up into these codes and record the litres for Petrol (ULP/LRP) and Diesel separately.

You will need to set up your Fuel Tax (this replaces the diesel fuel setup)
If you previously had the diesel fuel set up you will need to modify it.

To access the new Fuel tax setup:

1. Go to the Home Page 

2. Click on Setup mceclip0.png
3. Click on Tax mceclip1.png
4. Click on Setup Fuel Tax Rebate mceclip2.png

If you wish to record diesel fuel separately for different parts of your business (within the same ABN) for example - two tanks, one for the farm and one for the bus run.
You can create Multiple Entities. See help note Setting up fuel tax rebate – multiple entities

The first step is to create an entity for Diesel Fuel.
The Entity “Farm” is created automatically if you have previously used the Fuel Tax Setup. If you have not previously setup the Fuel tax you will need to create the Entity “Farm”




Early Claim Recording has cease on July 2008, please leave these boxes blank
You will then need to setup the page as shown below


Once you have completed the setup click the green tick.

CASHBOOK ENTRY - Entering Fuel transactions for the new Fuel tax credits system
Here is an example of how you would enter your fuel invoices under the new system.
It is important that you record the litres and split the fuel purchased into diesel and petrol and allocate other items purchased to another code.


Fuel Tax Credit Setup


The Fuel Tax Rebate Report from the Tax Reports section.



Extracted from the BAS statement from the Tax Report section.


Fuel Tax Credit shows on both reports

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request