This article will explain how to create Items and Groups in Enhanced Invoicing.
- Start at the Home Page.
- Select Cashbook.
3. Click Enhanced Invoicing Acc/Rec.
4. The Browse Invoices screen will appear.
5. Select Manage Items from the menu on the left-hand side.
To Create A Group
- From the Heading Name dropdown box, select ---Add New---.
- Enter a new group name in the pop-up box.
- Click the green tick.
To Create An Item
- Click on add new.
- Select the group you want the item to belong to in heading.
- Give your item a name.
- Select a default Code, Enterprise & Allocation. These will populate on your invoice/s each time you use that particular Item.
- Select a unit of measure from the dropdown list.
- If the unit you require is not in the dropdown list, select the ---ADD NEW--- option and type in your required unit of measure in the pop-up box.
- Enter the unit price of the item in dollars.
- Enter a short and/or long description. These will populate on your invoice/s each time you use that particular Item. You will be given the opportunity to change or add to these when creating an invoice.
- Select the GST type Inclusive or Exclusive.
- Click the green tick or press F10.
- The created Group (if used) and item will now appear in the left-hand side box. Click on the + box to expand the Group to display the linked items and click on the - box to collapse back to Group names only.
- Repeat for all other items required.